About the job
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about solving complex software problems on a large scale? Do you value agile methodologies? Do you want to build systems and services using the latest technologies?
In Pod Group,our WEIRD attributes (Wisdom, Emotional intelligence, Initiative, Responsibility and Development) put responsibility in the hands of employee. We believe that a transparent environment where employees can make their own decisions (about their work, finances, salaries, and their company), is the key to feel happy at work. Motivation and results are the natural outcome.
What do we do? We have applications and platforms to service more than 500 clients through a web interface and API. Currently, our database weighs 500GB, supports a concurrency of 1000 requests per minute (200ms of response) and consists of a cluster. We use Node.js, golang and python + MongoDB, posgresql technologies in the backend and Angular in the frontend. Our entire infrastructure is hosted by cloud providers (VPS and bare-metal), AWS and Azure with Linux servers (Ubuntu Server/CentOs / Debian).
As DevOps Engineer your mission will be:
-Designing, building, testing, delivering and supporting service mesh.
-Working with the development team on design & implementation of new rollouts.
-Working on design & implementation of large scale systems.
-Defining and improving our SLA, SLO, SLI to determine what is going to break and when.
-Using best practices in system design and automation standards.
– Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, building CI/CD, Ansible, GitOps, MongoDB, PostgresSQL.
– Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK or Zabbix
– Good knowledge of AWS, mainly in the services EKS, EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch.
– Knowledge of Linux systems.
– Development/scripting skills (Golang, python or bash).
– Desire to improve the infrastructure and yourself.
– A Good root cause analysis.
– Knowledge of Packer, Spinnaker, Kafka, and data services in AWS is a plus.
- Salary: 27K-35K
- Benefits: Health insurance, flexi-time and remote-first