Open job opportunities at Pod Group
Finance Manager US
Location: San Francisco
In POD, our WEIRD attributes (Wisdom, Emotional intelligence, Initiative, Responsibility and Development) put responsibility in the hands of the employee. We believe that a transparent environment where employees can make their own decisions is the key to feel happy at work. Motivation and results are natural outcomes.
What do we do? We provide connectivity tailored to IoT applications, Pod Solutions creates custom tools to solve the most confusing billing, security and connectivity problems.
We love giving responsibility to everybody working in POD. But at the same time everybody is part of one, unique team. You will become one of us! And since we want to bring some personality back into tech, we all work alongside our customers to understand what they are trying to achieve. We therefore highly value a hands on approach in all our business activities.
Essential duties and accountabilities
POD GROUP is presently operating from 7 locations worldwide. Our US team, located in San Francisco, is looking for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Group Director of Finance in Europe, you will take full responsibility for all financial activities and issues in our US company. You will, however, also directly be involved in setting up and developing the international finance function in our fast-growing multinational organization.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and/or MBA or equivalent
- 5+ years of corporate level experience
- Experience in multinational environments
- Acquainted with international accounting standards and principles
- Acquainted with financial consolidation techniques and principles
- Experience in telecom or IT environment is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and work under a minimum supervision
- Hands-on approach towards problem solving and decision making
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Salary level of $70,000+.
Position available immediately
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below: